Leaving My Hell Behind Leaving My Hell Behind

it gave me the shivers

Clean to heavy, it gave me shivers man. I love stuff like this. I hear teh pure joy of making music in this song. I used to post alot of my stuff on here but ive been busy, but I just released a song today, to show that im back from the dead, you should check it out.. the song is OxyCotton. Once again man great tune.

Dark After(Remade) Dark After(Remade)

mmmm mmmm

im likin this tune alot.
im back from the dead if you remember me

i like the technicality of the leads good change from a mindless shred.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Of Course I remember you. Your that badass motherfucker...heheh. Where you been? New tune sounds superb!! GREAT JOB!
Glad you like this one!!

11-Second Loop 11-Second Loop

fuck

looks like the zero raters go tthis one so....

Thanks for your vote, myrdok! You voted 5 for 11-Second Loop, raising its score from 2.91 to 3.08.

heres some help, it deserves to be on the front

FlameMesial responds:

Thanks for the 5!! I know why zero voters pelted this one - it is actually quite shittily played, and the tone is awful.

I like my 13-second loop alittle better, that is more fit for the front page.

Cheers dood!

Fux Fux

shit

shit man, long song, but it didnt get old, solid guitar and drums

FlameMesial responds:

Cheers dood!! I didn't want this song to be this long, it's actually much longer than some of the 'masterpieces' I made on this website, including 'Rivalry With Life' and 'Endless Suffering'.

Cheers again.

YOUR WORST FUCKING NIGHTMARE 2 YOUR WORST FUCKING NIGHTMARE 2

hellyes

these fucking drums kicked ass , as so did the guitar work. i swear me, you, bad man, gorebastard, and speedmetal are like a little community of the best hardcore shit on NG. keep rocking

Cheers motherfucker!

Yeah we do have a little community in this metal page, but don't forget DarKsidE_555, Jarrydn, DemonSlayer_12, Metalcan, CasketGrind, MikeyLeeVaren, WillPostForFood, grind_or_die (who has recently joined, like you!) and a few others that I might have forgotten.

I pleased myself with the solo on this song, but after listening to your sweeps I feel like I play shit XD

Also the drums were fun, very fun.

Cheers again Dood!!!

Black Ashes Black Ashes

wow

you are an awesome guitarist yourself, thanks for your reviews on my stuff, ill be checking back for any new shit by you. keep it brutal.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks man!!Means a hell of a lot! There seems to be a core of about 20 artists, yourself included, that are just absolutely mind blowing!! And at such young ages too...(pardon my old age showin..heheh)
Thanks for the cool review man!!

Brutal Fuck-Death Brutal Fuck-Death

returning the favor

well u reviewed some of my shit, so i should repay you somehow.

i like this song, i love death metal and you deff DO NOT put it to shame with this song and all your others.. this has inspired me to write a harmonized song

5/5 10/10 \m/

GoreBastard responds:

Thanks dude! This is one of my personal favourites so far!

Cheers for the vote, and for checking my shit out!

Lost in Purgatory Lost in Purgatory

\m/

reminds me of slayer bro, LOST IN PREGATORY FEASTING ON THE NOBILIST BLOOD

GoreBastard responds:

Thanks mate. Slayer are definately one of my main influences in all of my music. Rock aaawwwnnn!!!

Your new tune is kick ass by the way.

Your Impending Fucking Doom Your Impending Fucking Doom

damn

i love this song i probably listened to it 4 times already

GoreBastard responds:

haha, cool! Thanks for the cool score mate!
It's chooler than a bool with a sool.

Desert Rose Desert Rose